C.L. Memorial Public School was established in 1996 under the chairmanship of Mrs Prabha Awasthi. The school had its humble beginning and has since imparted education to more than 10000 students. Our school persistently strives to create an atmosphere of safety, harmony and cordiality where youngsters interact, share and adapt themselves to varied situations. Our strong teaching staff, with supportive parents and enthusiastic students contribute to the success of the school. Our students have developed into confident young adults with a strong sense of awareness. We aim to provide a learning environment that fires imagination, inspires the intellect and motivates our students.
To become an exemplary educational institute that provides high quality education to the masses using the latest means and methods of education. We aim to develop students into confident, socially responsible, lifelong learners and leaders
The mission of the school is to
1. Use the latest education techniques
2. Provide holistic education and all round development to all the students
3. Balance academics with extra-curricular activities and sports
4. Shape the students into confident and socially responsible citizens while unlocking intellectual, moral, physical and emotional potential at the same time
5. Instill values such as Leadership, compassion, patriotism and tolerance